2020 went and the new year started and we are still in the new normal of conducting most activities, social and purchasing online. This has caused an exponential growth in the use of social media platforms. With all these new users entering the world of social media, many people may have doubts about how to share a Facebook post. Even more now, that Facebook and Instagram are closer than ever, and you can post in both at the same time.
Facebook is still the largest social media in the world, with 2.7billion monthly active users. With an engagement rate of over 3%, posting to Facebook has become me of the biggest thing in online marketing. This opens up an enormous opportunity for organic (and/or paid) business marketing opportunities.
Although it started as a purely social networking platform, it wasn’t long before Facebook became the huge marketplace it is today. Facebook is now a key element in every social media strategy. When you share posts on Facebook, you can reach your customers in their groups of interest.
Successful social media marketing depends majorly on great, consistent content that adds value to users on various apps. Engaging your followers is a matter of providing interesting and informative content in a regular schedule. When your followers like your content, they are more likely to share it.
So, how do you share a post on Facebook in this 2021? In this post, I’m going to show you, step by step, how to share your content to your Facebook page or Facebook profile.
You can keep your content consistent by using a tool like Uniclix, our social media manager that helps your automate your Facebook processes including content publishing and scheduling.
Also, I’d love to highlight some few reasons you must use Facebook for marketing and why it’s worth your time.
5 Facebook Marketing Stats 2021
Here are our top Facebook marketing statistics we think every marketer should know in 2021 on the relevance of Facebook marketing on the internet today.
- High-income earners prefer Facebook. 74% of high-income earners choose Facebook as their preferred social network. Only YouTube ranks higher, with 83% of the preferences. College graduates also prefer Facebook to other platforms, besides YouTube.
- Most Facebook users are adults. The highest number of users are between 25 and 49 years old.
- 74% of Facebook users log in daily. You should take this into account to schedule your posts. Detecting when is the best time to post is important then to maximize your shareability.
- 80.4% of social referral shares to e-commerce sites go to Facebook. Getting click-throughs to your site from your social media page is the goal, right? This stat shows that more people are likely to click on your site through Facebook than through other sites.
- Facebook posts engagement rate is 3.6%. However, valuable content can make your posts more shareable. If you haven’t achieved these rates, you can check our tips.
How Do You Find What to Post?
Just like any other social media network, you must have a steady flow of content pieces for your social channels. This is one of the major problems businesses face today like a ton of business owners we’ve spoken to report that they are clueless on what to post on their Facebook page or profile.
How do you then find useful content to publish on your Facebook pages?
You can identify which content is meaningful and interesting for your users by using the following techniques:
- Ask meaningful questions to attract comments and shares.
- Share your own blog posts.
- Post photos and videos.
- Post company news and updates
- Case studies.
- Engaging polls.
- Facebook live sessions.
- Facebook status.
You can go the DIY route, searching for valuable content organically or you can use a tool. When you use Uniclix Social Manager, the app includes a content curator feature that suggests the optimal content for your target audience.
How to Post to Your Facebook Page from Mobile
To post to your Facebook page from your iPhone or Android devices, launch the Facebook application icon with the white “f” on a dark-blue background.
This should take you to your Facebook feed if you’re logged in already but if you’re not logged in, put in the phone number or email address and password associated with the Facebook account you want access then tap “Login”.
You can find the “What’s on your mind?” text bar directly above the Facebook status bar.
Click on the blank space provided and a full publication page should slide up.
Click on the blank space provided and a full publish page should slide up automatically.
Here are different publishing options you can use on the publish tab.
- You can type in text content in the empty blank space provided.
- Use the “Public” scroll down bar to change your post privacy settings to “Friends” or “Friends except…”
- Use the “Album” bar to publish the post to a specific Album. You can easily create one if you don’t have any Albums on your Facebook profile.
- You can also use the text-as-a-picture post where you can easily write texts on coloured backgrounds which are published as images.
- Use the “Add to your Post” feature below the text box to add graphics (audio, video, Gif), tag friends, add a feeling/activity, check in, go live and some more options.
How to Post to Your Facebook Page from Desktop
Publishing to your Facebook from Desktop is pretty straightforward. Head over to Facebook.com and log into your desired account.
Just like you did on mobile, select the “What’s on your mind, Simon” directly above the Facebook Stories to access the full publishing options.
You can also add graphics (photos, gifs and videos), tag friends, add a feeling/activity and many other publishing features. View the more options by clicking the 3 dots below the empty text bar.
How to create a Facebook Story
- Go to Create a Story
- Choose if you want to create a Photo Story or a Text Story
- Add images, add text.
- When you post, you will get the option to Post also on Instagram
How to Post a Facebook Status Update
Few years back, status updates was only possible on Snapchat and Instagram but today, we can post status updates on social media platforms like WhatsApp and Facebook too.
If you’ve been on Facebook lately, then you must have seen your friends and colleagues publish status updates frequently at the top of your Facebook feed or Messenger application.
On mobile, launch your Facebook application and click on the “Add to story +” option (with your profile image.
You can then type in texts or upload any image or video directly from your phone’s gallery.
Note: To publish a status update from your desktop, find the “Add to story +” above your Facebook feed.
How to share a post to a Facebook group?
You need to share your Facebook posts as much as possible. That includes sharing to groups. Build a community is a great way to create engagement in your followers.
To post to a Facebook group from a computer:
- Select Groups in your left side menu.
- Click on the group you want to post to.
- In the Write Something! box, compose your post, include video or images. You can also add a poll or create an event.
From your mobile phone (Android or iPhone)
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Select Groups and click on the group you want to post it.
- In the Write something text box, compose the post, add images and video.
You can optimize your community posting by using Uniclix app. You can post to a group or multiple groups at once. Check this post to know how to do it.
How to Schedule Your Facebook Posts via Uniclix App
Are you going to be publishing regularly on your Facebook account? Here’s an offer to try Uniclix, to schedule and automate your social media marketing processes.
Basically, you can create, schedule and automate your Facebook (Twitter and LinkedIn) posts directly from your Uniclix dashboard.
Step 1: Create a free Uniclix account.
If you don’t have your Uniclix account, let’s create one.
- Open the page www.uniclixapp.com
- Click on the button Try 14 days for free. This will allow you to try Uniclix Social Manager features and discover all that you can do with the app.
Step 2: Connect your Social Media Account
You can connect your LinkedIn, Facebook personal or business page, even your Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Step 3: Compose your Post!
- To compose a post you can click on the New Post button, or you can select a date on the dashboard calendar
- Select the social media channels where you want the post to appear.
- Compose your post in the text box.
- As on Facebook, you can click on the lower icons to add emojis, GIFs and Images, so your content will be more attractive.
Step 4: Select date and Time for the Post
Below on the same text menu, you can see the options:
- Schedule, which lets you select the date and time.
- Post at best time. When you select this option, Uniclix App chooses when is the best time to post according to your audience.
- If you want to post right away, choose Post Now.
- Whatever the option you choose, confirm by clicking the lower right button.
The Bottom Line
Developing a Facebook strategy can give you opportunities to tap into the huge customer base of Facebook users. You can grow your organic engagement by providing quality content to your followers, on your page and in groups. If you want to work smarter, not harder, check how you can save time and provide a consistent stream of value to your followers with Uniclix. Check this video to learn how to do it.
Related Content: Facebook Group Cover Photo Size 2019: Free Templates
How to Change Facebook Page Name: A Comprehensive Guide
30 Tips To Optimize Your Facebook Business Page
5 Easy Ways to Freshen Up Your Facebook Profile
Automate your social media with just a couple of clix
Schedule posts | Monitor conversations | Auto-curate content | Track performance
Get Started Now